HCL Grant honor opportunity for NGOs working in the field of Education, Health and Environment with experience of implementing projects in rural India. This type of attractive job circular is too important for the people. We have picked this information from the official Website. We encourage the community across India to use innovative, replicable and sustainable models to make substantial contributions to rural development.
Before applying for this NGO job, you should carefully review the HCL Grant Job Notice. If you are unable to select the appropriate job position based on your qualifications, the authority will consider your job application rejected. So put on your best face and get ready to apply for the right job position.
HCL Grant Job Details
For the purpose of hiring the right person in your organization the Grant HCL provided this recruitment notice to NGO job seekers on its official website. However, they mentioned certain conditions for job seekers to join their organizations, whereby the job seekers must stay and apply accordingly.
This recruitment notification will appoint indefinite numbers of qualified persons to two positions according to the Job Circular 2021 of the HCL Foundation. Official Picture You may choose to apply for jobs of the HCL Grant according to your qualifications.
|Organization Name||HCL Foundation|
|Job Profile||NGOs working in the field of Education, Health and Environment|
|Job Catageroirs||Environment, Health and Education|
|Experience||minimum 5 years or above|
- 5 Crore Grant each, To 1 HCL Grant Winner NGO, in each category for a 3-5 years project.
- 25 Lakh Grant each, to remaining 2 HCL Grant Finalist NGOs, in each category for a 1 year project.
The salary range is specified by post name and other factors like company policy.
- If applying under Education and Health category – minimum ₹ 1 Crores or above
- If applying under Environment category – minimum ₹ 0.50 Crores or above
- The organization must be a registered non-profit entity in India, such as a Society, Trust, Section 8 (previously Section 25) company, or any other organization (as prescribed under Section 135 of The Companies Act, 2013, the CSR Rules 2014, and its amendments).
- U/s 80G Income Tax, 1961 must be registered by the organization (including organizations who have successfully submitted applications for renewal of 80G certificates, subject to further scrutiny).
- The organization should be functionally based in India on or before 31 March 2021 (as per its registration certificate)
- If applying under the category of Environment, Education, and Health, you must have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- The organization must be fully compliant with all applicable regulatory rules and must have valid registration documents, audited financial reports, and so on. In addition, the organization must have valid and timely submissions for statutory and regulatory compliances (wherever applicable). These shall include (but are not limited to) income tax, employee provident fund, professional tax, minimum wages, employee state insurance, goods and services tax, and FCRA, as well as any other relevant regulations based on the nature of the funding/donations received.
- The organization must have registered under Section 12A of the Income-tax Act of 1961. (including organizations who have successfully submitted applications for renewal of 12A certificate, subject to further scrutiny.)
- The organization must have registered as a CSR Implementing Agency with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs using Form No. CSR-1. (This includes organizations that have successfully submitted an application and are awaiting further review).
- The organization must have the following average expenditure (as determined by the income and expenditure account) for the last three fiscal years, namely 2017-18, 2018-19, and 2019-20.
Here is the details overview of the hiring organization. We have collected it from the job circular and official website. Check the table below.
|Organization Name||HCL Foundation|
|Organization Address||HCL TECHNOLOGY HUB,|
Plot No. 3A, Sector 126,
Noida, UP – 201304, India