Recently BARC honors a job opportunity for Technical Lead, Gender, GBV and PSEA (Contractual); Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Cox’s Bazar. Candidates looking for Vacant posts of NGO Job Circular in 2021. You’re on the right page. We provide here details for BRAC job seekers currently Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme Vacancies. This type of attractive job circular is too important for the people. We have picked this information from the official Website.
In addition, there is mentioned more necessary information that you need to know such as company details, job qualification, working post location, Application Fee, Last Date Line, etc. And, You gather better knowledge to apply for the Latest NGO Job vacancy in 2021.
BRAC believes that everyone we work with including our staff, partners, program participants and the community has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. From here you will get the details of Social Marketing Company Jobs. The below information is decorated for you to get the information easily. We recommend going through Banking jobs. Free Job Alert for Candidates Looking for Jobs for Experienced in these relevant jobs. Keep an eye on our site for the most recent jobs in any location of Bangladesh 2021.
Qualification & Experiences
If you choose your job, then check which qualification is matching with you. Check the below qualifications requirements. If you have these qualifications you can apply.
- Masters in Sociology/ Gender and Women Studies/ Law/ Development Studies/ International Development/ Anthropology/ Economics or any other relevant subject from any recognised university/ institution with all second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in academic examinations.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the social development field, preferably in NGOs/ INGOs/ GOB, where 7 years of working experience in the field of gender mainstreaming is required.
- Minimum 05 years’ experience in the development sector. Working experience in Education-life skills /Education in emergencies in designing and planning teaching learning materials for the children from primary to secondary level. Candidates have previous work experiences of BRAC will be given preference.
Strategic Planning and Implementation:
- Lead advocacy for gender mainstreaming across BRAC HCMP to achieve BRAC gender strategy, gender strategy goals and beyond and ISCG Gender Mainstreaming guidelines.
- Lead sector specific/ appropriate gender mainstreaming designs, scale-up plans and methodologies to achieve gender equality and women empowerment programmatic goals.
- Provides strategic input and support to gender justice management and programmes focusing on achievement of the results through gender analysis, policy analysis and capturing learning for knowledge sharing.
- Provide strategic directions and ensure overall coaching, mentoring and effective decision-making of Gender Inclusion (GI) programme/ project managers and other working team members.
- Provide technical advice, direction, and support to all sectors of HCMP to achieve significant impact on gender and women’s rights.
- Strategically contribute to organizational gender equality culture building and change management.
- Ensure budget analysis, budget projection, cost efficiency and effective fund management of GJD’s projects.
- Support the PDDR and Programme MEAL team to ensure high quality, evidence and needs-based project proposals are developed where gender mainstreaming, gender equality, gender balance and other gender related issues are addressed.
Programme Implementation & Monitoring:
- Lead and ensure the overall effectiveness of Gender Mainstreaming (GM) portfolio management focusing on quality control and result achievement.
- Explore and initiate collaborative innovations in line with BRAC’s and HCMP’s emerging priorities considering future up-scaling possibilities.
- Ensure support for gender responsive programme/ project development based on the gender related SOP and checklist.
Knowledge & Learning Management:
- Lead HCMP staff gender skills transfer process.
- Contribute to the development of knowledge, skills, and technical expertise for the project management team on GM.
- Report to HCMP senior management on the progress of GM.
Networking and Relationship Management:
- Represent BRAC HCMP in different donors/ partners’ network meetings and flag BRAC’s contribution to Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment (GEWE).
- Provide technical support and guidance to GJD and other units for capacity building, results tracking, and other best practices in connection with GM, GI and GEWE.
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all levels of the programme by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
BRAC Job Description
For your help, we have divided the job circular into some of the criteria. The first section is decorated with company details and the last section is with the job details.
|Job Profile||Technical Lead, Gender, GBV and PSEA; (Contractual); Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme|
|Education Qualification||Masters in Sociology/ Gender and Women Studies/ Law/ Development Studies/ International Development/ Anthropology/ Economics|
|Total Vacancies||Not Spacefice|
|Job Location||Cox’s Bazar|
|Deadline||17 Aug 2021|
- Sound knowledge and understanding on gender and women development, gender mainstreaming, humanitarian principles, emergency situations, sphere standards and capacity to link with other development agenda.
- Experience in developing strategic planning with the ability to contribute to programme overall strategies.
- Extensive experience in capacity development role at senior level and good ability to facilitate learning and knowledge management
- Capacity to work in partnership with the multi-sector team ensuring coordination and providing technical inputs.
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of local communities and customary rules
- Knowledge on budgeting and result reporting.
- Planning, organizing and decision making with competent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills regarding gender issues
- Ability to lead and work under pressure and volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous situation
BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
|Organization Address||75 Mohakhali, Dhaka|