Finding a job can be difficult. There are many factors to consider, such as the salary and how much you enjoy the work. These days, it is more common for people to look for jobs online because there are so many options. This blog post will help you find a great job that fits your needs!
Recently, Woodland Plywood & Particle Board Mills Ltd. honor the opportunity for an Executive position in Kushtia. In addition, there is mentioned more necessary information that you need to know such as company details, job qualification, working post location, Last Date Line, etc. And, You gather better knowledge to apply for the Latest Woodland Plywood & Particle Board Mills Ltd. Job vacancy in 2021.
Before applying for this Corporate job, you should carefully review the Neways International Company Job Notice. If you are unable to select the appropriate job position based on your qualifications, the authority will consider your job application rejected. So put on your best face and get ready to apply for the right job position.
From here you will get these job opening details. The post name of the job is important before applying. This candidate who completes a Bachelor of Science (BSc) and Master’s in Civil Engineering is eligible to apply for this job circular 2021. Here we have listed vacancies with the post name of the job. We recommend you check again the post name. Keep an eye on our site for the most recent jobs in any location of Bangladesh 2021.
- Managing, designing, developing, creating and maintaining construction projects
- Conducting on-site investigations and analyzing data
- Assessing potential risks, materials and costs
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
Summarize Job Description
For your help, we have divided the job circular into some of the criteria. The first section is decorated with company details and the last section is with the job details.
|Organization name||Woodland Plywood & Particle Board Mills Ltd.|
|Job Profile Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Educational qualification||MSC/ BSc in Civil Engineering|
|Deadline||08 Nov 2021|
- Should have experience in building construction & maintenance works at any company. Computer Literacy: MS Office, Auto Cad (2D)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2
|Organization Name||Woodland Plywood & Particle Board Mills Ltd.|
|Address||DADAPUR ROAD, JUGIA, KUSHTIA|
Hopefully, you enjoyed reading this job post and that will turn the wheel of your life. To get more updated international Job news visit Our site. Don’t forget to share your feedback about this job in the comment box.